About Relative Jump
Relative Jump is owned by Jeff McBride, an Electrical Engineer with 15 years of broad experience designing embedded systems, and pushing ideas from concept to shipment.
We can provide a range of engineering services to augment your team, or to handle quickly turning your device idea into a working prototype.
- FPGA Development (Altera, Xilinx, Actel)
- FPGA SoC Processors (ARM, Nios, Microblaze)
- CMOS imager integration
- Optical systems
- Embedded Linux / custom kernel drivers
- Small real-time kernels (FreeRTOS, uC/OS-II)
- AVR, ESP32, STM32 microprocessors
- Board design (Altium)
- Enclosure Prototyping
- Automated test fixtures
- Amazon AWS management
- Distributed web services